- In 2015, Elie produced and presented NeuroPod, a monthly neuroscience podcast from Nature.
- Elie previously created the monthly Nature Medicine podcast from 2010-2014.
- Appearances on Here & Now, NPR's midday news show, talking about transplants with hepatitis C-infected kidneys (3/16) and Nancy Reagan's advocacy for stem cell research (3/16).
- A story for CBC Victoria's On The Island about invasive crayfish threatening an endangered fish (10/08).
- Nature Podcast pieces about the mountain pine beetle epidemic (9/09), a volcano eruption (10/09), and how to safeguard genetically modified organisms (1/15).